September Skin Care: Back to Basics
September brings our focus once again to ‘routine’. After a season of summer fun and social activity, autumn traditionally signals a return to regularly scheduled patterns. This includes skin care! So our September skin care specials include everything you need to get back on track.
Skin Care 101 – Blemish Blasting Bootcamp (Limited Time)
Daily Care Trios – Save 15%
It’s Back! Be Fresh – Power Boost Facial
LoveFresh Featured Scent: Pear
September skin care features, special offers and promotions are only valid during the month of September.
Skin Care 101 – 60 day Blemish Blasting Boot camp
$597 (save $128)
These photos were taken over the course of a year. Kick-start these results with a 60 day boot camp.
Tired of battling blemishes? This intensive 60-day program will help you take control of your skin.
Managing problem skin can be a time-consuming process and one treatment program does not work for everyone. The key is a customized approach targeted to your unique challenges. Consistency with professional treatments and appropriate home care can result in tremendous improvement within 2 months.
During your Skin Care 101 Boot Camp, your personal skin care coach, aka esthetician, will take you through an advanced skin analysis and consultation, including a session with the skin-imaging Observ device. Armed with in-depth knowledge of your lifestyle and current skin condition, we will customize a 60-day program to take your skin from drab to fab.
Treatments are scheduled every two weeks in order to quickly clear congestion and speed the recovery process.
Your SKIN CARE 101 program will include:
- SKIN CARE 101: REGISTRATION SESSION – Thorough skin analysis and consultation followed by your first customized facial treatment (Be Cleansed – Deep Pore Cleansing Facial) to start tackling your trouble spots.
- BLEMISH BLASTER STARTER KIT – Hand-selected professional products to support your professional treatments, up to $100 value. Home care is vitally important in getting the results you want; Skin Care 101 participants receive 15% discount on any additional facial skin care products during their boot camp.
- (3) BE CLEANSED – Deep Pore Cleansing Facials (first one included in your registration session)
- (2) BE SUPER CLEANSED – Extreme Edition Facials (including LED light therapy)
- (1) VITAMIN A PEPTIDE INFUSION – to encourage rejuvenation and surface improvement
Skin Care 101 – Blemish Blasting Bootcamp is only available to start in September.
Book your Registration Session now!
Want more information? Give us a call at 778.846.8540 or email email@example.com.
Daily Care Trios – Save 15%
When you buy cleanser, toner & moisturizer
Stock up or start fresh. Caring for your skin on a daily basis results in fewer breakouts and other problems. And as the season transitions to fall, now is the perfect opportunity to refine your morning and evening routines.
Buy any combination of Full sized cleanser, toner and moisturizer and save 15% on all three!
Be Fresh – Power Boost Facial
LoveFresh Featured Scent: Pear
Lovefresh is a Toronto-based luxury line of fun and natural beauty products that will keep your body skin as glowing as your face! Lovefresh was founded on the premise that you could have beautiful, glowing skin using all-natural products, that would be as luxurious as they would be healthy for the body. MADE IN CANADA!
Pear is a crisp, fresh scent showcasing the juicy deliciousness of pears with a hint of blackberry undertones.
Available in Lovefresh Body Wash, Body Lotion, Body Scrub, & Body Butter.
Save 10% on all Lovefresh Pear products during September!
A season of sun, fun, travel, and play has brought out the colour in many clients’ skin, most of which is not very welcome. Sun spots, anyone? Our top 3 best selling products right now are all targeted to get that pigmentation under control.
Rhonda Allison Skin Brightening Pigment Lotion – Key brightening agents are partnered with balancing elements to support the skin and assist in brightening skin tone. Brightening Pigment Lotion contains Daisy Flower Extract and is a highly efficient skin toner which adds significant benefit to any brightening program as it moisturizes and provides antioxidant support. In addition, Rice Extract provides hydration and soothing conditioning for luminous skin.
Rhonda Allison Skin Brightening Enzyme – An active enzyme boosted with potent skin brighteners. By blending active enzymes and supportive brightening ingredients from various acids, Skin Brightening Enzyme softens and digests unwanted skin, supporting the brightening of surface pigment.
Viktoria DeAnn Pepti-Correct HP – A precise blend of Oligo-peptide-Hp and unique chelators designed to target specific aspects of pigment control systems which help reduce dark spots and future discoloration, and moderate new melanin production. Targeting pigmentation at its core, this lightweight serum is free from surface bleaching agents, hypochlorites, and hydroquinones, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation without inflammation. Beginning approximately 6 weeks after initial application, one should notice a diminishment of central color, with a continual fading, progressing from the center and then to the edges of the blemish.
- Pumpkin season is around the corner! As much as we’re tempted, we try to resist going crazy with the pumpkins around here until October. But there is so much to look forward to! Pumpkin facials (our Autumn: Be Delighted – Pumpkin Glow Facial is already available), pumpkin products, and this year… Pumpkin & Apple Peels! Maybe even a Limited Edition Pumpkin Body Facial…? Ooooh, heavenly! Look for it in October.
- Exfoliation Extravaganza! We moderate our exfoliation during the summer months when Vancouverites just can’t get enough sun. Sad as the return to rain is for other reasons, it does mean we get to have some exfoliating fun again. October is our traditional month to feature exfoliating tips, treatments, and packages, all culminating in:
- Shed the Dead Week! The final week of October sees the return of Shed the Dead, our annual Facial Peel Event. Expect tremendous savings, peels, prizes, and this year… an Open House! Details coming in October.