Contest Terms and Conditions
Facial Expressions Skin Therapy (“FX”)
Terms and Conditions for Instagram SweepstakesThe Sweepstakes is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of 18 in their province, state or territory of residence, excluding residents where the Sweepstakes is prohibited and employees of Facial Expressions Skin Therapy (herein referred as “FX” or “Sweepstakes Organizer”) and those with whom they are domiciled. Void where prohibited. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sweepstakes Organizer. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Sweepstakes Period starts on Monday, February 17 at 10:00 AM (PST) and continues until Thursday, February 20 at 8:00 PM (PST). All times are Pacific Standard-Times. One winner will be randomly drawn on Thursday, February 13 after 8:00PM (PST).
- TO ENTER the Sweepstakes:
- FOLLOW Facial Expressions Skin Therapy (@fxskintherapy) on Instagram
- NAME a facial (service) in the comments
One (1) post comment and follow counts as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Any attempt at entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Sweepstakes Organizer. Enter by the Sweepstakes Closing Date.
- PRIZE(S) – One (1) Signature FX Facial service from Facial Expressions Skin Therapy.
- DRAW – A random draw by a representative of Facial Expressions Skin Therapy from all eligible entries will be made on draw dates at 1-1040 W 8th Ave, Vancouver BC. Selected entrants will be contacted by message or direct message on social media or email.
- If the selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days following the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Sweepstakes Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash. Sweepstakes Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Sweepstakes Organizer and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and municipal laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes Organizer takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sweepstakes Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Organizer.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Sweepstakes judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Sweepstakes or, if declared a winner, the prize.
- This Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Sweepstakes Organizer. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Sweepstakes. The terms of this Sweepstakes, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Sweepstakes Organizer assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Sweepstakes Organizer reserves the right, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sweepstakes Organizer reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized owner of the email account used for entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstakes will be the Sweepstakes server machine(s).