Environ Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturizer 1
FIRMING | NOURISHING | REJUVENATING
The Environ AVST Moisturizer 1 protects, restores, and repairs skin on a cellular level while simultaneously fighting aging free radical damage. Its antioxidant blend of rooibos, honeybush tea, beta carotene, and rosemary work in tandem to purify skin and reverse visible signs of aging.
Containing a low concentration of vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate, this fast-acting moisturizer is packed with additional antioxidants, botanicals, and vitamin C to promote long-term moisturization and improved skin health without the irritation and discomfort commonly associated with retinol products.
Environ’s exclusive Vitamin A Step Up System takes a ‘start low and go slow’ approach to gradually introduce higher and higher concentrations of vitamin A and other nutrients to the skin, maximizing results while avoiding side effects.
AVST 1 is the first step in this system and should be used for two to three bottles to ensure the skin is well accustomed to the nutrients before progressing to the next level.
Environ AVST Moisturizer 1 is a vital protecting and nourishing step in the Skin EssentiA skin-building program:
- Remove makeup residue with Environ Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
- Pre-cleanse the skin using Environ Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil. Before removing the Pre-Cleansing Oil, apply a small dollop of Environ Hydrating Clay Masque and massage briefly for a mild refining polish. Rinse thoroughly with warm, not hot, water.
- Choosing Environ Mild Cleansing Lotion for balanced, dry, or sensitive skin, or Environ Low Foam Cleansing Gel for balanced but oilier skin, thoroughly cleanse skin from hairline to décolleté. Rinse with warm water.
- Incorporate any Focus Care rituals at this stage.
- To feed and moisturize your skin, complete your skincare routine by applying 1-2 pumps of Environ AVST Moisturizer 1 to all desired areas.
Use both AM and PM for ideal results.
Before progressing to the next level of the Vitamin A Step-Up System, it is advised to use a minimum of two-to-three bottles of each level in order to help your skin adjust to the increasing amount of vitamin A present.
*Sunburn Alert: Please note that this product does not contain SPF. To protect the skin from sun damage, please use alongside an esthetician-recommended SPF.